Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday, January 9th

Well, this is it. I have tidied up all the loose ends in the office. My bags are almost completely packed. I am ready for my next adventure -- Venice and Rovinj, Croatia!! I love this photography hobby. It gives me a reason to see the world and capture the beauty of our planet.



I will try to write a bit daily. You can follow my travels with the itinerary I have sent. Tonite - time to work out, rest a few hours then on our way.



I am traveling with a good photography friend of mine - Vicky. She is an attorney when she isn't behind her camera. I figure that traveling with an attorney would be a good thing as she can keep us out of trouble if we get into trouble! I hope she knows international law!! And yes, we both got international drivers licenses. It is now required by the rental car agency. Dad, I hope you are happy!



Well, time to finish up the odds and ends. Until later,

Ciao,

Love,

Jackie

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Hi Jackie - We sent you a blog. Hopefully you received it. This is the second blog - the first after getting a google user name and password. Anyway we know you got off a little late 3:05 CST. It is now 8:36 Pgh time. You are still flying. Hopefully you will make your connection to Venice. Happy Flying and Driving! Till next time.
Love, Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad said...

Hi - What a surprise!!! You were so clear on the phone it was like you were next door. We are so glad that you got to Rovinj OK. I called Randi and she was exercising. The boys didn't have school, but she was going in to the office a little later. It was a little past 7 AM in IA when I called. Enjoy yourself and give our love to everyone.
Rich came home and is doing OK.

Love, Mom and Dad

Jackie said...

Thanks for the reply. I just found it. Be well, Love, Jackie